So here I am in the international Beijing Airport 4 hours early only to find out your flight must be leaving in less than 2 hours for you to even get to the gate! Luckily I found this outrageously priced internet bar. At least the tea was included.
They were running ie6! After about half an hour of that I couldn't take it anymore and installed firefox. Not to mention the fact i'm on an old lenovo thinkpad with a max resolution of 1024x768. I'm also super sick of hearing the same chinese song over and over.
But soon I'll be off to Xi'An with a laundry list of things to see and do! Thanks Jim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't know about chinese music from the north, but I listened to some pretty horrid music while in the south at the temples and such. Usually a whole "band" was there- one guy with a guitar-sitar-whatever-the-hell-it-was with cat gut strings, a guy with a garbage pail lid that he would randomly (read: not to the beat) bang on whenever he felt like making some extra noise and a female vocalist who I'm pretty sure was swallowing a very angry cat whole. Hope you're enjoy the tunes!
Hey Ral!
Sounds like you're having a great time. I love your blog. I finally got over here to Hansen's to be able to read it.
I love you!
Mom
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25000280/
eagle gets new beak, neat story
Post a Comment